This is a block of text. Double-click this text to edit it.
With such fast and reactive on/off cycle times the Electric Hydropulse can achieve vary the flow from the nozzle without varying the fluid pressure. This is achieved by pulsing the nozzle very rapidly, (pulse width modulation – PWM). So, for example, a half flow could be achieved by having a 0.05 second on to 0.05 second off cycle time. This would halve the overall flow rate at any given pressure. Because the on-off cycle is so fast the resulting spray remains very evenly distributed even when targeting fast-moving conveyors.
With a normal hydraulic nozzle flow rates could only be controlled by varying the fluid pressure. This, however, will alter other important spray characteristics such as droplet size. When variable flow rates are required due to, say, different product lines, it might not be possible to achieve the required variance with a hydraulic nozzle. This would mean a nozzle change between production runs. The HydroPulse Electric will mean the same nozzles can be used despite variable dosing requirements.
Additionally, rapid pulse modulation allows for lower flow rates to be achieved when compared to traditional hydraulic nozzles. This can be important in some very low flow rate applications.
• Control a wide range of flow rates
• Guarantee an even and uniform application rate that connects with conveyor line for automated speed adjustments
• Reduce consumption of expensive coatings
• Reduce overspray waste and improve product quality
• Exact target coatings secure a clean and safe environment
• Promote increased production
• Reduce maintenance and downtime
• Reliable spray dosing.
• Application of antimicrobial agents for food safety
• Application of preservatives and mold inhibitors to help extend shelf life
• Application of egg wash
• Coat bottles to minimize scuff damage
• Apply water to balance moisture loss from the freezing process
• Apply coatings and release agents to pans, cookie sheets, and conveyors to prevent sticking
• Apply flavorings, oil, and butter to enhance the appearance and improve the taste of products
• Apply viscous coatings like syrups, glazes, and chocolate